Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Last mintue notification- IM GIVING A SPEECH ON THE CEREMONEY!!!!

A year after my actual graduation, my university is holding a graduation ceremoney. Few days ago i was notified of its date, and few mintues ago i was notified that i would be giving a speech!!! Well because i will be representing my fellow law schoolers. So last mintue!!! My friend suggested a word for me, and i'm looking at it. If it was in English i would have easily written it. It comes to me so naturally. But in Arabic, it requires so much thinking. The Arabic language is so beautiful. There are lots of choices, lots of unique words, lots of expressions, and sooooooooo much grammar:S:S:S:S

What am i to doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?!!!!! Whats the best way to start a speech...is it advised that i take the not sooo traditional root? OMG what am i going to do. I dont want to look so foolish.....arghhhhhhhh! Stay toned to see me on TV :S:S

I'm not readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

No comments: